CSS Heaven I Blogger Template


CSS Heaven I Blogger Template



Of the many beautiful templates that can be found in the CSS Heaven site, this model was what really caught my attention. Besides the beautiful color combination, which pleased me quite the challenge was to find a way to hide the sidebar of the home without harming the structure of the page elements. As told in the last post, I managed to find a simple way around the problem and here is the template CSS Heaven I adapted to oBlogger:

Template CSS Heaven I blogger

Download Easy Share
 Download 4shared


- On the home page (Home) summarized those posts appear automatically on the inside pages the sidebar appears to the right.
blogger template css havean

The places to edit the links on the top menu and footer text and links are flagged in códigodo template.

theme pour blogger gratuit

The credits must not be removed.